Arps Dairy is currently looking to hire a part-time Social Media and Marketing Ninja. To apply, please bring a copy of your resume to our office (220 N Clinton St., Defiance, Ohio 43512) or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a driven Social Media and Marketing Ninja to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and users. The ideal candidate will be a marketing student looking to use this opportunity to enhance their education and gain real-world experience.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically engaging all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The Social Media and Marketing Ninja should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Must be a current Marketing, New Media or Public Relations student looking to expand upon your education and gain real-world experience
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of, or willingness and ability to learn website content optimization for readibility and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours
- Must be able and willing to work remote
Arps Dairy, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.