In case you haven’t been outside the last couple days, it’s HOT! So to help beat the heat, we wanted to share with you a delicious and extremely simple snack that we knew you would just eat right up — literally! Introducing: easy, homemade Strawberry Milk Popcicles – the healthy, refreshing snack idea that will be love by both the kids and adults 🙂
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVINGS|
|10 Minutes||Freezing (No Cooking)||Makes 12|
- ½ cup of cut up strawberries
- 1 Pint (or 2 cups ) of Arps Dairy Fat Free Strawberry Milk
- Start by adding in your strawberries into the popcicle molds. Feel free to add more or as little strawberries as you want.
- Fill the rest of the popcicle mold with Arps Dairy Fat Free Strawberry Milk.
- Let freeze over night and enjoy tomorrow morning.