On day 2 of our 10 days of Thanksgiving, Arps Dairy would like to showcase another delicious Thanksgiving appetizer: Hot Pizza Dip. This cheesy, delectable pizza dip will add a little spice to your Thanksgiving celebrations, and what’s great is it can be paired with Arps Dairy’s French Onion Dip to offer options for those who prefer the traditional taste of NW Ohio.
|EASE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||YIELD|
|Easy||10 Minutes||10 Minutes||10 Servings|
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Arps Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese, Arps Dairy Sour Cream and oregano in bowl; stir until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese mixture. Top with cheese and peppers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with green onions. Serve with crisp flatbread, breadsticks or toasted Italian bread.